Friday, October 02, 2015

Gods, Demigods, and Facebook? by lokilized

*Gods, Demigods, and Facebook?The gods, demigods, and a bunch of other Greek Mythology folk have discovered the joys of social media. [PERCY JACKSON]

 'Gods, Demigods, and Facebook?' by lolkilized is a standalone fanfiction on Wattpad. 

The first time I read it was probably about a year ago, when I was going through my "Percy Jackson discovers Facebook" phase  I recently re-read it, because I just wanted to read a Percy Jackson fanfiction.
Oh my gods, I forgot how funny this book was. There were times that my parents were staring at me like I was insane because I was laughing so hard. They would ask me what I was laughing at, and I would try to answer, but would start laughing all over again.
There were so many times before I re-read this book that I would say something funny, and then say I read it in a fanfic somewhere. I didn't realize until last week, that almost every single joke I said was from this book.
The nice thing about this fanfic that I don't see with many other Percy Jackson Facebook fanfics is that it's actually what your newsfeed on Facebook looks like. It has someone's status, how many likes it has, and the comments. I don't it just annoys me, but I can't stand it when people don't make it look like Facebook.
Anyway, this is such a hilarious book, so go check it out!

Have you read Gods, Demigods, and Facebook? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you have a fantastic day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople


*Currently called 'UNDER EDITING'


No comments:

Post a Comment