Friday, October 16, 2015

The Year We... (Weasley Twins) Day 2 of Harry Potter Week

Your welcome for hurting your feels.

I remember the first time I saw this post, I didn't actually understand it. I had to re-read it a few times before I figured it out.
Then, when I did figure it out, I started to cry.
I think we can all agree that the Weasley Twins are some of the best characters from Harry Potter. From singing the Hogwarts Song at the tune of a funeral march, to giving Harry the Marauders Map, to making their own joke shop, Fred and George Weasley give the series a nice humourous edge. 
Then Fred died, and it all came crashing down. Although there were other characters I would call my "favorite" characters *Cough* Remus *Cough*, I think Fred's death hurt me the most.
And this post... I cry just thinking about it. It reminds me of how Geroge must have felt when his brother-- his twin, his partner-in-crime, his best friend-- left him. When "we" became "I".

What do you guys think of this post? Does it make you as sad as it makes me? Let me know in the comments! 

I hope you have a fantabulous (yes I just said that) day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople


No comments:

Post a Comment