Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw Are Good Houses

And this is why I'm glad I'm a Hufflepuff... I know that most fans either want to be in Slytherin or Gryffindor, for obvious reasons, but I honestly think that Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are the more desirable houses (no offence if you're in Gryffindor or Slytherin though... You just aren't as good as us XD)
I mean really, Gryffindor had people like Peter Pettigrew, and Slytherin had people like the Blacks (such as Bellatrix), the Malfoys, Lord Voldemort and many other bad wizards. Of course they have good people too, but they have people like that too.
However, Hufflepuff has produced the fewest dark wizards in all of Hogwarts. 
And we don't know of any dark wizards from Ravenclaw other than Quirrel- however there's speculation about whether he willingly let Voldemort posses him. Ravenclaw is very academic based, and I kind of feel like most of them wouldn't turn to Dark Magic like Tom Riddle.
Just generally, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws don't seem to get into as much trouble as Slytherins and Gryffindors, since their traits aren't as outgoing.
Of course this is all opinion based. I just thought I'd bring it up, since people tend to judge me because I'm in Hufflepuff.
What do you guys think of this? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you have a magical day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment