Sunday, February 14, 2016

What The Selection Has Taught Me About Relationships

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I actually found a text post that has to do with love, so I figured today was the best day to post it. Even though I just act like it's a normal day, where I just eat a bit more chocolate and cinnamon hearts (no, I'm not just saying that because I'm single...)
Anyway, hope you enjoy!


I love this post so much! There are so many things about each character that I didn't really like, but they do all have redeemable qualities. 
I think that The Selection Series has a lot of deeper messages beneath the surface. It really shows what a healthy relationship (between family, friends, or lovers) is. And I love this post because it really shows how each elite girl acted differently during a relationship and that together they represent how someone should act and feel during a relationship.
When I read each of the lines, I actually think of a certain part from the series. Like when I see 'Fangirl, like Amberley', I think of when America jokingly called her mom, and she said “If it ends as I suspect it will, Mom will be just fine.”
What do you think of this post? When you read it, do you think of scenes from the book? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you have an amazing day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople




No comments:

Post a Comment