Sunday, April 03, 2016

Best Man- HP Headcanon #3


These 9 words have made so many people, myself included, burst into tears. I really can't handle reading anything about George after Fred's death. It just doesn't seem real to me.
I like to think that Fred's spirit was there, standing right next to George. I simply can't imagine anyone taking that place. I'm sure George couldn't either.
There was another head canon I saw:



I love that idea so much. So many people died before seeing their friends and family go through important life moments like getting married. I like to think that they were all there in a spiritual way, like Luna said. 
I hope that Fred was at George's wedding. I hope Lily, James, Remus and Sirius were at Harry's. I hope that Remus and Tonks were at Teddy's. I hope that everyone had their entire families, dead or alive, there to watch them at one of the best moments of their life.

What do you think about this post? Do you agree with the Best Man statement? Do you like the head canon about Luna's wedding? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you have an enchanting day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment