Sunday, April 10, 2016

Letters- HP Headcanon #4

This is so cute! I'm not sure when the person who made this head canon thought Ron was writing these letters, but I can imagine him doing it in their later years at Hogwarts, as he realized he liked Hermione. And then him continuing it after they got together, without ever telling her. Then on their first wedding anniversary, giving her a letter. After that, it was a tradition.
The thing I love about head canons is that they can be interpreted in a different way by each person who reads it. That's how I imagine it happening, but everyone might see it in a different way. 
Also just a shoutout to the person who wrote this awesome comment:


























What are your thoughts on this? Do you like the idea? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you have a magical day/evening/night,

BooksAreBetterThanPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment